Spring 2017 Budget Summary d2oc0ihd6a5bt.cloudfront.net
The growth outlook for 2017 has also been revised significantly lower to 1.7%, while the economy is expected to grow by 2.4% in 2018. Worryingly, the National Treasury has also revised down its forecast of fixed investment spending in 2016 to an extremely modest 0.3%, rising... AND STATEMENT OF ECONOMIC FINANCIAL POLICIES For the Financial Year, 2017 11. Therefore, the theme for the 2017 Budget is, “Recovery through Economic Diversification and Fostering Entrepreneurship” Mr. Speaker, I will now turn to global and regional developments. II. Global and Regional Economic Outlook 12. Mr. Speaker, Honourable Members, the global economic recovery …
2017 National Budget Speech National Assembly of Zambia
AND STATEMENT OF ECONOMIC FINANCIAL POLICIES For the Financial Year, 2017 11. Therefore, the theme for the 2017 Budget is, “Recovery through Economic Diversification and Fostering Entrepreneurship” Mr. Speaker, I will now turn to global and regional developments. II. Global and Regional Economic Outlook 12. Mr. Speaker, Honourable Members, the global economic recovery …... 8% of current capital valuation, (P 250 ? floor area) Use of employer’s furniture 10% of the excess over P 15 000 of the cost to the employer
2017-18 Budget Speech NSW Treasury
Contents Disclaimer: This publication reflects high level announcements made in the Budget Speech on 17 October 2016, which are typically implemented through … adobe password protection pdf files The information contained in this booklet is based on current Namibian legislation and practice as well as the 2016/2017 Budget speech of the Minister of Finance.
BUDGET BRIEF 2017-2018 Grant Thornton Mauritius
2017 South African budget speech summary by Robert Gad. Overview. The South African Minister of Finance delivered his 2017 budget speech on 22 February 2017, of which some of the key points we have summarised below. He indicated that South Africa needs to raise an additional R28-billion in tax revenues and reduce spending by a total of R26-billion over the next two years.The increase in marsh & mclennan companies inc global risk report 2017 pdf rising to the challenge of our ambitions 08 june 2017 budget brief 2017-2018
How long can it take?
2017 South African budget speech summary ENSafrica
- Spring 2017 Budget Summary d2oc0ihd6a5bt.cloudfront.net
- 2017 National Budget Speech National Assembly of Zambia
- Budget 20172018 - Government of Mauritius
- Budget Speech 2017-18 â€“ Business Recorder
Budget Speech 2017 Summary Pdf
2017 National Budget speech - Department of Treasury
- Budget Paper 1: Treasurer's Speech Budget Paper 1 is the speech the Treasurer gives to outline the budget to Parliament and Victorians. It presents the Appropriation Bills to Parliament.
- For more details of the Budget 2017 measures, click on the other buttons to read the Budget Statement or watch a video of Minister for Finance, Mr Heng Swee Keat, delivering the statement in Parliament.
- Budget Paper 1: Budget Speech (pdf 284 KB) Budget Paper 2: Budget in Brief Budget Paper 2 presents a summary of the overall budgetary position together with information on the Government’s expenditure priorities in key service delivery areas.
- Budget Address by the Hon. Felix C. Mutati MP, Minister of Finance Delivered to the National Assembly on 11th November 2016. Related Documents: 2017 Budget Speech.pdf